Thursday, March 03, 2005

I have definately decided not to get a new car until the summer. I'm too undecided right now as to what I really want. I just got the new issue of Automobile magazine, and in their best cars of the year were two I am very interested in. The Corvette took home best sports car, and the M3 came in at the best coupe deal. I guess according to them I cant really go wrong, just depends on exactly what I am looking for.

To visit a site about people who own, drive and review cars, check out:

www.c5registry.com

It has a place to read and post entries and other information about the car.

Check out this site to read what BMW has to say about its own M3. I wouldnt be looking at a brand new $56,000 car, but there have been no mechanical changes since the new model, internally known as the E46 platform, except for a pricey and unneccessary "performance" model that does more for aesthetics than performance.

http://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/M/M3Coupe

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

i assume the registry site etc. will be in the right hand template for a little more permanence with other relevant auto sites ?

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home