Thursday, April 07, 2005

Buyers Market

I hope when anyone is looking for a new car they do more than look at a few dealers and go online to check the blue book price. Right now, unless you are looking for a super-rare car, it is a completel buyers market out there. Ebay is one of the largest venues out there, and you can sort my model, year, mileage and price. Autotrader.com is also a fantastic way to find cars by model within a mileage radius the buyer selects. From my own experience, cars on ebay sell for many thousands less than the dealers, and still a few thousand less than advertised in the local papers. On a more local note, there is an auto auction in Wilmington, DE open to the public every Thursday. If you want to see something interesting, I would highly suggest you go check it out. Please check out the link on the side for more info on good places to buy and search for cars online

1 Comments:

Blogger EDL said...

I actually do like imports, and the 350Z/Infinit G35 Coupe which shares the same platform are two of my favorite rides. Just at this time I'm probably still looking to go as fast as I can for the money, and although the 350Z is a great overall car, it is slightly less performance oriented than I am looking for.....but, as I said, excellent excellent car

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home