Monday, May 02, 2005

c6r


c6r
Originally uploaded by Mantle107.

This is the race version of the upcoming C6 Z06 Corvette. Many of the features are shared between the two platforms, and at the NY Auto Show they had both on display. The production Z06 will have 500hp and 500lb-ft of tourque. Sounds extremely familiar to the new Dodge Viper which has the same output numbers. Relativley speaking, the new Z06 will be a racecar for public sale. Expect pricing to be upwards of 65G yet lower than the Viper's 80G pricetag. As more info is available I will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger EDL said...

I dont know. Never really thought of the automobile industry as a career, more of a hobby. I would like a car collection when/if I would ever be able to afford it. I do realize that they are depreciating assets and usually not a wise investment, but at the same time, its still an area I enjoy. I guess I would really like about four cars. A top of the line SUV, Sports car, luxo sedan and another of my choice. Everyone can have goals I guess, but buying a house is still higher on my list than buying a car...

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home